Hands-on Training and Open Labs
A valid WildCARD is required to access Evanston and Chicago training locations.
You can travel to our training locations via the NU Shuttle.
Tarry Research and Education Building
300 E. Superior
1st floor, Room 1-730/1-731
- From E. Superior St., enter the Searle Building, turn left and cross the atrium. Classrooms will be in front of you.
- From Chicago Ave. near the shuttle stop, enter through the Ward building, walk down the long corridor to the atrium. Classrooms will be on your right.
See Chicago general map below
As of March 2016, all FFRA classes and Open Labs have moved to 2122 Sheridan Road (formerly Seabury Hall), Room 260.
- During the first few weeks of classes in the new location, we will send out reminders to registered training participants with a map!
2122 Sheridan Road (formerly Seabury Hall)
2nd Floor, Room 260
- Entrances are on the north side (from Haven Street) and west side (former Seabury parking area) of the building.
- Street parking is available on Haven Street or Garrett Place on either side of 2122 Sheridan.
- Staff lots 132 (between Noyes & Haven Streets) and 140 (behind 2122 Sheridan and between Haven Street and Garrett Place) are closest
- Take the elevator to Floor 2.
- Suite 205 is next to the elevators, opposite the windows.
Phone: 847-491- 4357 (1-HELP), option 2.