Enter Online Voucher - Error Messages
Error: For vendors that are 1099-applicable
- When Online Vouchers are used to pay independent contractors, taxable expenses must be entered on separate lines from non-taxable expenses.
- In order to ensure accurate 1099 form reporting for independent contractors, NUFinancials evaluates the vendor classification and the distribution line chart strings.
- An error message will appear if the vendor is an Independent Contractor and one of the invoice lines is split between taxable and non-taxable account codes.
- Click OK to the error message.
- Delete the second Distribution Line by clicking the - (minus) button.
- Add a second Invoice Line by clicking the + (plus) button.
- A Prompt appears asking you to Enter number of rows to add.
- Ensure that the Amounts add up to the Total Invoice Amount.
- Examples of “Taxable” 1099 expenses include non-employee services, prizes/awards, rent, and royalties. Non-taxable expenses paid to individuals include merchandise and freight.
Error: Your Voucher is currently IN PROCESS.
When saving an Online Voucher, you may receive an error message telling you that your voucher is currently in process.
Step 1: Read the error message.
Step 3: Check for e-mail notification that your online voucher has been updated.
- You will receive this notification after your voucher is updated.
- Updates are done every 2 hours.
Step 4: After you've received email notification that your online voucher has been updated, you can look up your online voucher, budget check it, and then save and submit it forapproval.