Enter Receipts in Manage Requisitions and Add/Update Receipts
There are two methods for entering receipts: Through Manage Requisitions and through Add/Update Receipts. The steps for each are outlined below. You must enter a receipt for all non-catalog purchase orders with a total requisition amount of $500 or more.
Enter a receipt using Manage Requisitions
- From the NUFinancials main menu, select eProcurement > Manage Requisitions
- If you have the PO ID or REQ ID, you can enter either in the corresponding fields. If you do not have any requisition identification, use the Request Status and date range to search.
- In the Request Status drop-down menu, select PO(s) Dispatched if you have not entered any receipts. Or, select Partially Received if you have already entered a receipt for a partial quantity or amount.
- In the Date From field, delete the default date.
- Click Search.
- Locate requisition in search results. In the Select Action drop-down menu to the right of the requisition, select Receive Order.
- Click Go.
- Click the checkbox to select the line item(s) you need to receive. Or, you can click Check All to select all lines if they are from the same vendor. Only select those line items that were actually provided to you.
- Click the Receive Selected button.
- In Received Quantity or Received Amount, enter the actual quantity or amount provided to you, if different from the totals shown in the field.
- Received Quantity appears for standard requisitions.
- Received Amount appears for special requisitions or \0xFFFDamount-only\0xFFFD requisitions, such as blankets.
- Click Save Receipt.
Enter a receipt using Add/Update Receipts
- From the NUFinancials main menu, select Purchasing> Receipts > Add/Update Receipts.
- In the Start Date field, delete the default date.
- In the ID field, enter the Purchase Order ID beginning PUR.
- Click Search.
- Search results appear for each line of the purchase order. Select the line or lines you need to receive. To select all lines of the PO, click the Select All link. Or, click the checkbox to select an individual line.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click OK.
- In Receipt Qty or Receipt Price, enter the actual quantity or amount provided to you, if different from the totals shown in the fields.
- Receipt Qty appears for purchase orders sourced from standard non-catalog requisitions.
- Receipt Price appears for purchase orders sourced from special or amount-only requisitions, such as blankets.
- Click Save.