Create a Receipt for Changed or Rolled PO
You can only enter or create receipts for changed or rolled purchase orders using Add/Update Receipts:
- Changed POs or change orders are purchase orders that were changed through the Purchase Order Change Request.
- Rolled POs are purchase orders that were moved to the next fiscal year in order to remain open.
If you already created receipts for purchase orders using Manage Requisitions that have since been changed or rolled, you need to re-enter them using Add/Update Receipts.
- Navigation: NUFinancials > Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts.
- Select Add a New Value tab.
- The Business Unit should default to NWUNV.
- Receipt Number to NEXT.
- PO Receipt box should be checked.
- Click Add.
- Enter the PURID of the purchase order in the ID: field.
- Remove the default date from Start Date field.
- Click Search. (Search results will display.)
- Click the checkboxes of the PO lines you need to receive, or, to select all lines simultaneously, click the Select All link.
- Click OK.
Create receipt based on quantity
For standard purchase orders based on quantity:
- In Receipt Qty, confirm or enter the actual quantity of the line item.
- Click Save. (Receipt ID is assigned and Receipt Status created)
For special requisition/purchase orders based on amount:
For special purchase orders including blankets, grant sub-contracts, and receive by dollar amount requisitions:
- In Receipt Price, confirm or enter the invoiced dollar amount.
- Click Save.
(Receipt ID will be assigned and Receipt Status is created.)