Determine a Special Requisition balance using PO Activity Summary
- Determine the remaining balance of Special Requisitions:
- Grant Subcontract
- Receive by Dollar Amount
Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Review PO Information > Activity Summary
- Enter the Purchase Order (PUR) number.
- Click Search.
- The Open Amount indicates the amount of the PO which has not been received.
- The Amount Invoiced should equal the Amount Received.
- The Amount Matched should equal the Amount Invoiced and the Amount Received.
- If the amounts match, the Open Amount displayed on the Receipt tab is correct.
- If the amounts do not match, do a comparison:
- If the Amount Received is greater than the Amt Matched, an invoice has not been entered.
- If the Amount Received is less than the Amt Invoiced, a receipt is needed.