Workflow Routing for Employees with Multiple Appointments
- Workflow Routing allows employees with multiple appointments (and their proxies) to select which supervisor their expense report should route to in the approval process.
- Workflow routing appears as soon as the expense report is created.
- It must be selected before the expense report is submitted.
- An approver can send back a submitted expense report if the routing needs to be changed.
- Click the radio (circular) button next to the Appointment/Supervisor where this expense report should route.
- If an Appointment/Supervisor is not selected, the following error message will appear:
Workflow routing for employees without multiple appointments
- Employees with a single appointment will see the default section indicating the supervisor level their expense report will route to.
- A routing choice does not have to be made as it is already selected:
- If the supervisor does not appear to be correct, do not submit the expense report.
- Contact your school/departments business office.