SC026 Expenses by Submission & Workflow Status
- This Cognos report provides a view of Expense Reports that have not been paid, filtered for a given department or tree node.
- The report will only show the expense amount associated with the department or tree node selected as the prompt.
- This amount may not be the total of the expense report if multiple departments were charged.
- If an expense report uses multiple Project ID ChartFields, the report will show a separate line for each Project ID ChartField involved with the total dollar amount for that ChartField.
- If you have a large number of transactions in your report, you may wish to save the report as a spreadsheet and sort based on the Activity Date.
Navigation: Cognos > Finance Facilities and Research Administration > School > Supply Chain
The report is divided into two sections:
Unsubmitted/Returned Expense Reports
- Unsubmitted/Returned Expense Reports shows all expense reports in Pending status.
- As the heading suggests, these are Expense Reports that have been saved but have either not been submitted into workflow or have been sent back to the originator by an approver at any level.
- These transactions are subject to automated deletion after 30 days of inactivity, which is based on the Last Activity Date column.
Expense Reports in Workflow
- Expense Reports in Workflow shows those expense transactions that have been submitted into workflow and what Approval Level they are waiting for.
- Transactions appearing in this section of the report are subject to automated send-back after 30 days of inactivity based on the Last Activity Date.