Employee Expense Report Attachments
- Expense documentation (receipts, policy forms, mileage map, per diem rates, foreign currency rates, etc.) must be scanned and electronically attached in the Expense Report header.
- Approvers can also attach documents, such as 90 day exception forms, to an expense report in workflow.
- Consult with your school or department for document retention guidelines.
- Review Documentation & Scanning Tips
- Under General Information, click Attachments
- Click Add Attachment
- Click Browse, select file name, and click Open
- Click Upload
Enter a Description
- To remove an attachment, you must first Save for Later
- Then, go back to the attachment and click - (minus)