Employee Reimbursement & Advance Payment Status
- Track the status of expense report and advance payments for yourself or someone you have proxy access for.
Navigation: NUFinancials > Employee Self Service > Travel and Expense Center > Review Payments
- Click Review Expense History
- To search for a specific person, use the Search by drop-down to select either Employee ID or Name, then enter appropriate search criteria and click Search.
- To search for all employees you have proxy access to, click Search.
- Then click the desired Employee ID number.
- In the Status column, click the Paid link on the desired transaction line.
- Click Search.
- All fields are defaulted and no entry is required.
- Here you can see the Payment Date, Amount, and Payment Reference.
- If the Payment Reference begins with a 1, the payment will be direct deposited to the employee's payroll account (as a separate transaction from payroll)
- If the Payment Reference begins with a 5, a check will be printed and mailed to the employee via interoffice mail.