Viewing REQ Comments and Attachments for Approvers
- View comments and attachments in requisitions in NUFinancials.
- Requesters may add comments at the line level or in the requisition header comment field.
- They also may attach document files to requisitions in support of the item(s) listed.
- Examples of documents that may be attached are the Bid Documentation form, Sole Source Justification form, or vendor quote and these documents could be in Excel, Word, or Adobe acrobat format.
- If the cartoon bubble icon is empty, there are no comments or attachments.
- If the cartoon bubble is full, there are comments and/or attachments for review.
Viewing attachments and line comments
- Click .
- Click View to see attachments. (You might need to hold the Ctrl key or allow pop ups to view file.)
Viewing line comments
- Click View Line Details.