- For use by Approvers Level 2 and 3
- Does not apply to Level 1 or Project Approvers
- Use this process to remove transactions from another Approver at a lower level and assign those transactions to yourself.
- For example, let's say you are a Level 2 Approver. Both of your department's Level 1 Approvers are away .
- Because you are a Level 2 Approver, you can reassign lower level approvers' workflow to yourself.
- Reassigning the workflow automatically removes the transactions from the inboxes of all pooled Approvers at the same level.
- Note: Do not use this process for an Approver who should be removed from the workflow path permanently (e.g., no longer an NU employee, transferred to another department, etc). In this situation, the Approver will be removed or reassigned from workflow as part of employment termination or reassignment.
From the NUFinancials main menu, navigate to NU Workflow > NU Reassign Workflow.
- Select a Transaction Type.
- Options include Purchase Order Change Requests, Actuals Journals,Expense Reports, Travel Authorizations, Requisitions, or Online Vouchers.
- The Transaction Type is needed to optimize the search processing time.
- Enter other search criteria:
- Originator (Requester NetID of submitter)
- Dept ID
- Transaction ID, if known
- Click Search.
- In the search results, click the Select checkbox next to the transaction(s).
- In the From Approver drop-down menu, select the ID of the Approver prior to you in the workflow.
- Click Reassign. The transaction is reassigned to you and will appear in your Approval Inbox.