View and Print a PO or Electronic Invoice
- You can print purchase orders including faxed versions of POs and electronic invoices from iBuyNU.
- Most, but not all, vendors in iBuyNU provide electronic invoices.
- If a vendor does not, contact Accounts Payable to request a copy of the invoice.
Navigation: Side banner: History menu > Search Documents
or Top banner: History Search
- Search for the PO or invoice. (Not pictured).
- Select it from the search results. (Not pictured).
- If accessing a PO, click the Purchase Order tab.
- Click the Printer icon to open the document in a print friendly window.
- Option: For POs only, click the Available Actions drop down menu, select Print FAX version, and click Go.