Re-Open a Canceled Requisition
Upon completion of this guide you will be able to:
- Re-open a canceled requisition.
When should a canceled requisition be re-opened?
- If requisition was canceled in error or if requisition should have been modified and resubmitted instead of canceled.
- This means there is no associated Purchase Order.
When is it possible to re-open a canceled requisition?
- If status is Canceled and requisition is not yet archived outside of system.
Who is allowed to re-open a canceled requisition?
- Only the originating Requester may re-open a canceled requisition.
Step 1: Locate requisition
Navigation: NUFinancials > eProcurement > Manage Requisitions
- Locate the requisition in Manage Requisitions using search critetia.
- Click the Select Action menu to the right of the requistion line and select Re-open Requisition
- Click Go
- Click Reopen Requisition
- Click the Select Action menu to the right of the requistion line and select Edit Requisition
- Click Go
- The requisition reopens to Step 3. Review and Submit
- After making any edits, click Check Budget
- Upon Valid Budget Check, click Save and Submit