Print an Unauthorized Purchase Order
- This job aid describes how to print an unauthorized purchase order for your own internal records.
- Unauthorized POs must not be given to vendors!
- An authorized PO will have the terms and conditions listed and only can be issued by Procurement and Payment Services and dispatched to a vendor.
Step 1: Create a Run Control IDNavigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Review PO Information > Print POs
- Enter a Run Control ID name such as "PRINTPO"
- Click Add
- Run Controls can be named and saved for future re-use.
Step 2: Enter Run Control details
- Enter or select the Business Unit (NWUNV) and PO ID (PUR#)
- Click Run
- Set the Number of copies to 0 if you want 1 copy of the purchase order.
- Increase the number of copies, if you want more than 1 copy.
- Click Save to reuse this run contol again
Step 3: Process Scheduler Request page
- Click OK
Step 4: Report Manager Administration
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > Report Manager and select the Administration tab
- You may need to click the Refresh button until the lines for NURECPTMATCH and PO DISPATCH-PO DISPATCH.pdf lines appear on the Report List.
- Click PO DISPATCH-PO DISPATCH.pdf hyperlink.
- The PO will display in a new browser tab.
Sample Purchase Order: