Non-Catalog Requisitions: Favorites
- This job aid describes how to create and manage non-catalog (non iBuyNU) requisition favorites for special request or frequently ordered items.
- Favorites can be designated after they have been added to a non-catalog requisition.
- Favorites can be added in Step 3. Review and Submit when creating a non-catalog requisition.
- Select the items to designate as favorites by selecting the check box at the front of the line item.
- Click Add to favorites.
- You will get a confirmation message:
- Favorites are listed on the Favorites tab in Step 2. Add Items and Services when creating a non-catalog requisition.
- Click to add favorite item to a requisition.
- You can also select and add multiple items using the check boxes and below favorite list.
- You may need to adjust the quantity and pricing by clicking on the item description link and modifying item details.
Modifying and Deleting Favorites
- Favorites cannot be modified.
- You can add or delete items.
- The quantity field defaults to 1 and is used when adding items to a requisition.
- Select the items to delete as favorites by selecting the check box at the front of the line item.
- Click Delete from favorites.