SC034 P-Card Activity Report
The SC034 P-Card Activity Report is used to review which procurement card charges in My Wallet have been reconciled via an expense report. The SC034 can be used to review Unreconciled, Reconciled, or Both unreconciled and reconciled transactions. This is a real-time report; data is no from the previous business day.
Cognos Navigation: Finance Facilities and Research Administration > School > Supply Chain
- Date Options (required):
- From Yesterday to Today
- For the Last 7 Days
- User Defined Date Range (after 1/28/16)
- Merchant – business’s name
- Transaction Type - reconciliation status (required):
- Unreconciled: P-card transactions without an expense report.
- Reconciled: P-card transactions with an expense report. Chart string prompts are available:
- Both – Reconciled and Unreconciled P-card transactions
- Card Holder - employee ID or name
Unreconciled report example
Reconciled report example
Both - Unreconciled and Reconciled report example
A. Merchant – business where the purchase was made
B. Transaction Date – date of purchase
C. Transaction Load Date – date transaction was uploaded to My Wallet
D. Transaction ID – My Wallet transaction number
E. Amount – dollar amount charged in U.S. currency. Credits appear as a negative amount for merchant refunds.
F. Expense Report ID – expense report number
G. Expense Report Status
- blank – unreconciled
- Not submitted – saved and budget checked but not submitted
- Submitted - for approval
- Posted – fully approved and reconciled
H. Description – line description from Detail tab in expense report
I. Chart strings only appear with transactions that have been reconciled.