Reading the SC028 Voucher Activity by DeptID Report
- The SC028 Cognos report is used to track Online Vouchers, Regular Vouchers (Accounts Payable entered), or All Voucher Types by Department (ID or tree) by a selected range of dates.
- This report prints best in landscape orientation on legal size paper.
- The report will only show the expense amount associated with the department or tree node selected as the prompt; this amount may not be the total of the Online Voucher if multiple departments were charged.
A. Voucher: the system assigned Voucher ID number
- Online Voucher Style: DPR Direct Payment Request, VTE Visitors Expense Report, OTS Contracted Services, or blank indicating Accounts Payable entered the voucher
- Voucher Type: Regular or Batch
B. Voucher Line: invoice line number
- Distribution Line: chart string line number
C. Invoice Number: number taken from the invoice or created by the department
- Invoice Date: date taken from the invoice or date of service, as entered by the department
D. Vendor ID, Vendor Name: Vendor selected for this voucher
E. Fund, Project, Account: these are the related chart string values corresponding to the Department ID for which the report was run
F. Total Voucher Amount: total invoice amount
- Voucher Line Amount: invoice line amount
G. Voucher Purpose: as entered by department, left blank on vouchers entered by Accounts Payable
- Line Description: taken from invoice or as entered by the department
H. Accounting Date: determines which Fiscal Year and Accounting Period the expense is posted in; updated if the accounting period closes and the voucher has not been approved/posted
- Budget Date: date Budget Check was run
- Budget Line Status: Budget Check status; Not Budget Checked, Valid, Error
I. Workflow Status: Pending (not submitted), In Workflow, Approved (paid), Denied (sent back)
J. Payment Number: check number
- Payment Date: check date
K. Entered By, Email: voucher creator s name and email address
For related NUFinancials inquires including check reconciliation, see View Payments to Vendors and Non-Employees .