Procurement Security Access - General Form
This job aid helps you complete the Systems General Security Access Form for the Procurement business role.
For each function that you need, make the corresponding selections below on the General Security Access form.
To identify goods or services for purchase exclusively from iBuyNU:
- Select Shopper
To submit a request for goods or services for review and approval:
- Select Requester, then fill in your default Ship To code
To review and approve requests for goods and services:
- Please see the job aid for the General form specifically for Approvers, accessible from Getting Started.
To enter receipt confirmations for purchases:
- a. Select Requester (automatically includes receiving)
To check to see if purchases have been approved and paid:
- Select Expense Entry, Requester and GL Journals
- Select Monthly Financial and Supply Chain from Cognos Reporting
To request updates or changes to purchase orders:
- Select Requester
- Select NUFinancials Inquiries: eProcurement, Procurement, Accounts Payable
To request direct payment for goods or services:
- Select Online Voucher
- Select Accounts Payable Inquiry
To create a Vendor Request and to review/edit saved and submitted Vendor Request.
- Select Vendor Code Request