Procurement Security Access - Express Form
Use the Express Access form for Expenses.
For each function that you need, make the corresponding selections below on the FFRA Express Access form.
To identify goods or services for purchase exclusively from iBuyNU:
The role Expense Entry and iBuyNU Shopper is automatically granted to all full-time employees and does not need to be selected.
- This role does need to be selected for part-time, temporary, and work-study employees.
Select Expense Entry and iBuyNU Shopper:
To submit a request for goods or services for review and approval:
Select Expense Entry, Requester and GL Journals
Optional: Model an existing user’s access
- Write in name and net ID of colleague
To be responsible for reviewing and approving requests for goods and services:Please see the job aid for the Express form specifically for Approvers, accessible from Getting Started.
To do any of the following:
- Enter receipt confirmations for purchases?
- Check to see if purchases have been approved and paid?
- Request updates or changes to purchase orders?
- Request direct payment for goods or services?
- Select Expense Entry, Requester and GL Journals