New NUFinancials Vendor Request Center Now Available!
Now you can enter a new vendor request through the NUPortal or the new Vendor Request Center in NUFinancials.
- Built-in vendor and address search - no need for separate report
- Ability to save and update requests before submitting
- New automated notifications: Submission, Send Back, Approval, Withdrawal
- Approval notification email includes vendor ID
- Option to notify someone else of an approved request
- Ability to review and correct requests after they have been submitted
- Foreign vendor address support
- Downloadable forms
Users will now be able to:
- Save a vendor request and return to submit it later (e.g., if you don’t have all the required forms)
- Correct and resubmit a request that has been sent back
- View status and history of your own vendor add/change requests
Access to New Vendor Request Center
Only people with appropriate access to NUFinancials will be able to create and submit Vendor Requests.
- Current Requester and Online Voucher users will be given access automatically.
- New users (after go-live) will need to request the Vendor Code Request role.
- Supervisors will see additional Vendor Code Request role in yearly audit.
- Updated security forms listing the new role are now available on the FFRA Security page.
- Prior to this update, any individual with access to the NUPortal was able to submit a request for a vendor.
Related: Vendor Address Quiz
New Vendor Request Center in NUFinancials