NUFinancials Upgrade 2013
The NUFinancials upgrade is live as of 8am December 16.
- Shoppers' carts created in iBuyNU between 6pm on Tuesday, Dec. 10 and 8am on Monday, Dec. 16 can now be processed by Requesters.
- Any NUFinancials documents in workflow on Dec. 10 were sent back and will need to be resubmitted.
NUFinancials Transactions Sent Back
- Warehouse-based Cognos BI NUFinancials reports reflect data as of 10:30pm on Dec. 15.
- Upgrade-related tips, reminders, known issues, etc.
NUFinancials Post-Upgrade Notes
There are a number of improvements to Expenses, Requisitions/POs, Online Vouchers, Journals and more.
- Accounting-related Changes
- Accounts Payable-related Changes
- Expenses-related Changes
- Purchasing-related Changes
- Purchase Order Change Request Process - Live as February 17, 2014
- The GM044 - Sponsored Project Portfolio now includes date prompts: current, previous, or user defined period
- The GM044 - Sponsored Project Portfolio and the GM023 - Multi Project Summary now tie out to the GM045 - Sponsored Project Budget Statement
- GL008 - Revenue and Expense Activity Report Enhancements
- Info Exchanges: We worked with our colleagues in Financial Operations to present Info Exchanges with overview information about system changes, deadlines prior to system downtime, and procedure updates.
- Recordings of upgrade-related webinars are available on our Webinars page.
- Training Curriculum has replaced the Training Materials page and includes updates related to the NUFinancials 2013 upgrade.
- A small number of outdated training material links have broken: NUFinancials Upgrade Training Material Broken Link Alternatives