NUFinancials Upgrade 2013: Accounts Payable Changes
For general information about the upgrade please see: NUFinancials Upgrade 2013
Accounts Payable-related Changes
Match Exceptions: The match exception notification email to requesters will list all exceptions.
- Attachments: Online Voucher entry page will display all rows of attachments instead of defaulting to show one at a time.
- Invoice Lines: Online Voucher entry page will display all invoice lines instead of defaulting to show one at a time.
- Notifications: The denial notification email has been modified to provide more information to the submitter about their options and next steps.
- Search: The advanced vendor lookup search can display up to 100 rows (instead of 6).
- Voucher Type: Voucher type will no longer default to Direct Payment Request. To ensure accuracy, the submitter will choose DPR, VTE, or CSF.
Receipts: Entering receipts is optional for Purchase Orders with a total amount below $500.
- Related Documents: There is a new Related Documents tab within the Regular AP Voucher pages with a direct link to related Payments, POs, Vendors, etc.
Vendor Name: NUFinancials can now retain a history of vendor name changes.