New Online Training Options Available Now!
Now you can complete on-demand training on your own schedule, without having to wait for the next classroom session. In response to your requests for more online options, we've begun by making the transition to online-only delivery for the following classes:
- FMS804 Approvals and Workflow
- FMS720 NUFin Budget Adjustments
- FMS740 Receiving & Depositing Revenue
- FMS900 FAMIS Service Requests
- FMS503 InfoEd Approvals
- FMS507 Clinical Trials Proposals in InfoEd (online, but with quarterly hands-on sessions available)
Access the online versions of these courses as well as supporting materials from the Cafe Training Materials page.
Best of Both Worlds
You can return to the online courses at any time for review, but you can still ask questions and get in-person help at our Open Labs on both campuses.
Stay tuned for more online and "blended learning" opportunities from Cafe over the next several months.
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-HELP (847-491-4357), option 2.
Comments or suggestions? Please contact email@example.com.