Purchase Order Confirmation Emails
New PO Confirmation Emails Coming September 21
We heard you! As of Monday, September 21, email confirmations to Requesters will include specific Purchase Order (PO) information.
- After you submit a Requisition, you’ll get an email when the PO has been created.
- You will no longer receive a separate Requisition approval email.
- You should receive the notification within two business hours after the Requisition is fully approved.
- Notification email will include the new PO number and vendor name.
- See full details via a link in the notification email that will take you directly to the PO inquiry page.
- In the case of multiple vendors per Requisition, there will be one email for each PO created, rather than one per Requisition.
New PO Creation Email Notification