Purchase Order Change Requests
The new PO Change Request process is live as of Monday, February 17.
- Find the new PO Change process at: NUPortal > Financial section > Purchasing tab > Purchasing Related Links > Make Changes to a PO
- Recorded training webinar: PO Change Request Recorded Webinar (53 min)
There is new functionality in NUFinancials for Purchase Order (PO) change requests.
- PO Change Requests are now created, submitted, approved, and tracked within NUFinancials.
- PO Changes that require approvals can be routed through the same workflow routing that is applied to Requisitions.
- Once a PO Change Request is fully approved, the changes will be applied directly to the PO.
Putting the PO Change Request process into NUFinancials allows for a number of new features and options:
- You now have the ability to request changes, edit saved changes before submitting, and review completed PO change requests.
- For each request, you can document the reason for the change and/or close the PO if desired.
- You can also view the current version side-by-side with the new version as you enter the changes (see below).
- Finally, each PO change request is given a unique identifier beginning with the letters "POC."
Example of the side-by-side view:
- PO Change Request Recorded Webinar (53 min)
- For other upgrade-related webinar recordings, see our Webinars page.
- A new Training Curriculum page has replaced the Training Materials page.