New Training Curriculum Page
The Cafe Training team has been hard at work revamping our training offerings to include more on-demand, online options as well as updated information to coincide with the 2013 NUFinancials upgrade.
As part of this update the Training Materials page is being replaced by a new page: Training Curriculum.
Curriculum Page Features
- Online Overviews for each area
- Before Class and After Class activities and exercises
- Tab names now reflect NUPortal financial area tab names
- Payments replaces Expenses
- Revenue replaces Cashiering
- Accounting replaces GL Journals
- On-demand online classes that you can start any time
- Registration for online classes is optional
- Registration allows you to show online classes on your HR Training Summary (in the Workplace Learning menu)
- Library section for each class with supplemental reference materials
- Links to course descriptions and registration
- Materials updated to reflect 2013 NUFinancials upgrade changes
Getting Started and Training Sequence
The new Curriculum page joins the Getting Started and Training Sequence pages:
- Need help completing the Cafe security forms and understanding which training is related to which security access?
See Getting Started
- You'll find links to the security forms as well as audio-enhanced PDF job aids to walk you through them.
- Need a little perspective? Getting Started includes on-demand overviews of the subject areas covered by Cafe training.
- Want to plan your training path?
Training Sequence lists courses in order, from introductory to advanced.
- You can go directly from both Getting Started and Training Sequence to course descriptions and registration.
Need help? firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-HELP (847-491-4357), option 2.