NUFinancials Upgrade 2013: Expenses Changes
The NUFinancials upgrade brings exciting changes for Expense Reports.
- Those submitting expense reports will have the ability to electronically attach supporting documents, such as receipts, exception forms, etc., at the header level of the Expense Report
- Approvers will be able to attach documents to Expense Reports while the transaction is in workflow
- For example, a level 1 approver could attach a completed 90-exception form to an expense report without sending back the transaction
Improved Visual Workflow
- You'll be able to see more information about where an expense report is in the approval process.
- Names of the relevant approvers will be available, similar to Requisitions and Online Vouchers.
Additional Expenses Changes
- Expense Report searching has been improved
- You can now insert lines at any location on an expense report
- Revenue accounts are no longer allowed in Expense Reports
- Travel Authorizations using multiple chart strings are now routed to all appropriate approvers
- Approvers are limited to approving or denying all expense report lines as a whole
- Documentation and Scanning Tips
- Expenses Recorded Webinar (23 min)
- For other upgrade-related webinar recordings, see our Webinars page.
- A new Training Curriculum page has replaced the Training Materials page.
For assistance, contact our help desk at 847-491-HELP (1-4357) option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org