CDWG will replace TIG and HP in November. Please approve all pending and new iBuyNU requisitions for TIG and HP by 6pm on Friday, October 31.
New InfoEd page will maintain a record of the links between sponsored research and corresponding IRB and ACUC protocols.
Tuition expense commitments entered in SES now appear as encumbrances in NUFinancials and Cognos BI.
- The new GL077–Income Statement Report is now live
- The new report depicts revenues and expenses in an income statement format for purposes of school/unit financial management.
Fiscal Year End (FYE) 2014 processing begins this weekend.
Now you can view scanned vendor invoices in NUFinancials.
As of Monday, July 14, Shoppers no longer need to log into iBuyNU once they're in the NUPortal.
All University Library FFRA classes and Open Labs will move to the Seeley G. Mudd Library on July 14.
Coming the week of June 16, the "Project Cafe Reports" folder in Cognos BI will be renamed to reflect its content of Finance, Facilities, and Research Administration system reports.
Purchase Order Change Requests now include new required fields and ChartField1
Thoughts about our new website?
New Preferred Vendor for coffee service and supplies
New Preferred Vendor for photo and audio/video equipment and supplies
Maintenance begins at 9pm Friday, May 16
As announced by VPIT/CIO Sean Reynolds, the group currently known as Project Cafe will become part of a new Administrative Systems team within NUIT.
Coming soon: Expense Report supervisors will be able to approve online instead of on paper.
Available year-round, NUPlans Forecasting is now live.
- Support for multi-level forecasting at the account, chart string, and/or all funds levels
- Monthly data imports
- Additional modules support grant, salary, and tuition forecasting
To help address related issues since the NUFinancials upgrade, as of February 27, 2014, line comments will be required whenever an attachment is added to a Non-Catalog or Catalog Requisition line (this includes iBuyNU orders).
The NU Workflow Reassignment page has been enhanced to include more processes and increased functionality.
The interface now has better visual cues and no longer returns extra lines.
- The new GM091 - Sponsor Payments Received report presents details of payments received by Award/Contract, with a breakout by Project.
- Payment activity includes all forms of payments as well as a subset of write-offs and other maintenance items.
Find the GM091 at:
Project Cafe Reports > School or Central > Sponsored Programs Management > GM091 - Sponsor Payments Received
Purchase Order change requests now occur in NUFinancials with a number of new features.
Join us for live webinars detailing the changes to the PO Change Request process on Feb. 12 and Feb. 19!
Beginning in mid-February, the process for requesting changes to a PO will will take place in NUFinancials.
- Shoppers' carts created in iBuyNU between 6pm on Tuesday, Dec. 10 and 8am on Monday, Dec. 16 can now be processed by Requesters.
- Any NUFinancials documents in workflow on Dec. 10 were sent back and will need to be resubmitted.
- Warehouse-based Cognos BI NUFinancials reports reflect data as of 10:30pm on Dec. 15.
The new Training Curriculum page replaces Training Materials as your go-to source for training guides, job aids, online classes, and course registration links.
|Cognos BI||10/21/14, 2:00pm|
|InfoEd PD||7/31/14, 1:30p|
Determine your security access and training needs
List of intro to advanced courses
Training materials, job aids, registration, and online courses
How to Enroll
Register for, change, or drop a class
Work with the support of FFRA systems training staff
Our calendar widget is being redesigned.